Log In | Join Now
Home > Porsche > 944 > 1988 > originalspaceman's Porsche 944
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
FOR SALE! Send me an offer. Every offer is considered.
Porsche 944 with an LS1 V8 power-plant and no change in weight!
Everything done to the car:
1) New front-end brake system (new master cylinder, reservoir, lines, rotors, wilwood 4 piston calipers)
2) New clutch master cylinder and line
3) Entirely new fuel system (factory tank, stainless steel braided fuel lines, new pump, new filter with built in regulator)
4) Entirely new cooling system (HMR475 radiator, Lindsey Racing aluminum expansion tank, stainless steel expansion hoses, 944 Turbo shroud/fans)
5) Converted from power steering to a Porsche 944 TurboCUP manual rack
6) Ceramic coated "shorty" headers
7) This is the important one... a 2004 Holden/GTO LS1 putting out roughly 400 HP at the flywheel. (I have yet to put the car on a dyno, it will be soon)
8) Custom installed stereo/speaker system
More Pictures Here
A video of my first drive:
Page 1 | Overview < You are here Page 2 | Intereior and Stereo System Page 3 | The Engine
More pages to come soon:
Engine Installation Cooling System Fuel Delivery Steering Brakes Exhaust Future Plans
Thanks for checking out my ride!
Displaying entries 1-6 of 48
NICE ... Keep Up the Good Work - Post More PICSEnjoy the Ride, Drive with Pride
great project. keep the pics coming. 5*s from me. come by and check out my GT500. while you are there rate and comment. thanks. pay it forward.
wow amazing ride cant wait to see it complete. nice job on the audio as well.
Looks like you got a good plan going, hope it goes easy.
nice swap! its great to see a fellow v8 swapper haha how was the mating to the transaxle? just an adapter plate and custom flywheel?
It's a custom bell-housing and custom clutch.
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my