So here is the update on my accord. I decided not to go with the f22b1 head swap, it was going to cost me way to much!! So I came across this JDM F22B engine for hella cheap, and decided since I already rebuilt my block I would use that and do a head swap. Everything matched right up with no problems. I did the normal rebuild on the head- port and polish, all new valve seals, valve guides, etc. As far as the block- higher lift piston, bored 20 over, etc. I will be ready for a turbo after I break my engine in and get a few thousand miles on it.Here is the start to finish of my engine being put together.