Log In | Join Now
Home > Toyota > Tacoma Xtra Cab > 1999 > toytac2's Toyota Tacoma Xtra Cab
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
Tacoma Xtra Cab
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 04, 2012
My Sweet Love! 1999 Toyota Tacoma! She got everything:
(Parts and Description Below Pics)
VIDEOS! (will post tomorrow... july 7th 08)
About my Ride:
- 6� Trailmaster Suspension Lift Kit
- Gabriel Front Struts with Long Travel Inversion
- Bilestien Front Coilovers
- 2.5� Spring spacers
- 6� Rear Deaver Leaf Springs (Only the best)
- Rear Lengthened Shackles with 2.5" BDS Blocks
- Rancho adjustable Rear Shocks (5 settings)
- 35x12.5x16 BFG Mud Terrains
- 16x8 Weld Racing Rims
- Center Force Racing Clutch
- 4.88 Gearing
- Welded Traction Bar
- Clarion Motorized 7' Touch DVD Player
- Two Pioneer Comp 10's
- 400Watt amp
- Cruise Control
- A/C (Nice and cool!)
- 2/4high and 4low
- Electric Door locks
- Wood Trim Kit
- White Faced Gauges (with blue LED)
- TRD Boost Gauge (Pillar Mounted)
- 3" Fender flares
- Diamond Cut Headlight Units
- Clean Corner Lenses
- Clear Signal Lenses
- 8000 Kelvin HID Headlight Conversion
- Blacked Out Tail Lights + tinted 3rd Light
- Professionally Painted Low profile Whitish/Metalic Hood Ghost flames
- ProComp Mirrored out Front Skid Plate
- Rhino Lined Box!
- Shaved Stock Emblems - with Chrome Supercharged Emblem inplace
- White to match Locking Tonnue cover!
- Drop Hitch with Trailer package
- 2nd Gen TRD Supercharger
- Walbro 190 Fuel Pump
- IK22 Plugs
- Full Cold Air K&N Air Intake and K&N Cone Filter
- Power-Raid Throttle Body Spacer
- Downey Headers
- Flowmaster 40 Series with 3� Out
Displaying entries 1-5 of 6
I bough a truck like yours but with no lift. Im looking to put a lift like you have, but I'v never seen that Gabriel conversion kit. Where could I find something like that? Thanks Tim
Hey, I'm from BC. I am planning on getting a '98 Taco. You got a really nice ride there. I still haven't got my Taco but, for now check out my ML320 and my LX470. **5**
Nice Taco. I need me a trailmaster lift!!!!
Very nice! Great job!!
I'm jealous of your tacoma...... Hopefully my tacoma will be just as cool as yours
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my