Log In | Join Now
Home > Nissan > 300ZX > 1993 > JDM_TWIN_TURBO's Nissan 300ZX
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
1993 JDM FAIRLADY Z Z32 NISSAN 300ZX TWIN TURBO 2+2
IMPORTED FROM JAPAN
- AMS Blow Off Valves
- INJEN Hard Pipe Kit
- AMS Racing Radiator
- Custom One Piece Aluminum Lower Coolant Pipe
- Samco Rad Hose and Coolant Neck Lines
- 400CC Nismo Injectors (New Style)
- 95+ Upper Intake Plenum/Manifold
- Massive 4" Front Mount Intercooler by Sequence Garage
- Vibrant 3-ply Couplers and T-Bolt Clamps
- Blitz 6" Stainless Steel SUS Power Core Intake
- Custom Megan Racing Stainless Steel 2.5" Downpipes
- Custom SS 2.5" Test pipes w/ Turbo Lined Flex Pipes and SS Resonators by Sequence Garage
- JDM Boarder Racing 2x2.5" – 3.5" Y Pipe
- JDM Boarder Racing 3.5" Single Exit Exhaust a.k.a "BURN OUT"
- AEM Standalone Engine Management System (AEM EMS)
- AEM EMS Boost Controller
- AEM Wideband UEGO w/ Digital Gauge and BOSCH 5 Wire Sensor
- Clutchmasters Stage 3 Clutch
- AMS Bronze Shifter Bushings
- Earls Stainless Steel Clutch Line
- Energy Suspension Solid Urethane Rear Differential Bushings
- Rebuilt and Resealed R230V LSD Rear Differential
- Energy Suspension Solid Urethane Sub-frame Bushings
- SPL Adjustable Upper Camber Arms (-1 to +4 degrees from stock arm)
- KYB AGX 8 Way Adjustable Struts
- Tein S-Tech 3.5kg/mm Springs (2" Drop front and back)
- Axxis Ultimate Ceramic Enhanced Ultra-High Performance Brake Pads (Front & Rear)
- Stop Tech Stainless Steel Brake Lines Front and Back
- Stop Tech High Performance Slotted and Coated Brake Rotors Front and Back
- OEM Nissan Rear E-Brake Shoes and New OEM Nissan E-Brake Spring Kit
- CLARION MAX 675 VDII Head unit
- CLARION 4 Channel + Mono Amps
- JBL 6.5" Front Speakers
- JBL 4"x6" Rear Speakers
- Dynamat Trunk/Cargo Compartment for Quiet Ride and Better Audio Reproduction
- CLARION Subwoofers in Custom Fibreglass Enclosures
- GO PRO in car camera
- VEILSIDE Wheels
- Maxxis MA Z1 Tires
RIGHT HAND DRIVE
Displaying entries 1-5 of 337
nice ride what wheels are those? check out my ride another ontario z
Hey, nice ride you got there. Check out my page if you got a chance.
hey whats up. nice z wish i had right hand drive. 5_ which injectors did u use on your z , mines is all stock
Love the look of your Z! RHD rules!
ZShop.ca - We specialize is Performance Parts and Service for all Datsun, Nissan, and Infiniti Vehicles (See our new website www.zshop.ca). Checkout the new setup for my Fairlady Z32 TT Slicktop from Japan Right Hand Drive, love to hear what you think of my little LadyZ.
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my