This is what the Blazer looked like when I got it. It's not much, was more worried about the engine. It has a V6 Vortec which the guy that had it before me place in a Flow Master Exhaust... there was not point. So now it has the stock muffler in. I like it better because it saves more gas as well as the noise from the muffler was awful.
There's a bunch of problems with it but it's in the works in being fixed. I barely graduated and got my design degree so now I can put more time into this project. So far I have been just fixing most of the problem areas as much as I can.
So... well here it is.
2600 Stones up front, 1/2" ported along with 1/2" ported Asco air valves connected to 1/2" air line. Two ViAir 450's, pumping out 175 psi. to a 5 gallon fatty 8 port tank.
Plans for this project are to mainly finish bagging it, will be doing a 2-link temp set-up in the rear, front it only getting a 3/4" air line upgrade. The valve set-up will be changing to 1/2" fills and 3/8" dumps, although the rear will have 1/2" air line only. Most of it in which is in the process of being thought out.
Had to repaint the entire body due to primer fading. Looked like a nasty gray, then just canned it flat black for the mean time until I finish everything (paint can wait, imo).