Not hard to fix at all, a lil body filler and the one side will be complete, then its just the other side to fix and its ready to go on the car. I am leaving it "open" under the 3rd brake light because frankly, I think (on my car) it will look better. Worst case I go and add some fiberglass below to finish the repair.Mounting the spoiler to my trunklid was surprisingly difficult. The task was not difficult per say, but it was one of those days where everything that could go wrong... went wrong. On the Chevy, this spoiler mounts using 6 studs that poke threw the trunklid, but my trunklid isn't quite as wide so I could not use the two bolts on the end (1 per side). Using the remaining 4 studs, I put nailpolish on the studs, placed the spoiler on my trunklid and thats what gave me the "mark" to show where to drill. A punch then indented those marks, and I drilled them out.A problem with that alone, is that the Dynasty trunklid is a fairly complicated part, the braces that support the sheet metal were in the way, and you could not even see, let alone put a nut on the studs. In theory, the solution to that is to then use a hole cutter blade in a drill to cut out a big circle for each of the 4 studs, that way you can use just a standard deep socket wrench to put the nuts on the studs. This is SUPPOSED to be an easy task, but I was missing parts to the hole bit set I had access to, I then started using my portable jigsaw... the blade snapped in half, and then I went looking for the allen wrench for switching blades only find it was missing (grr!). So I ended up having to use a large drill bit, in my drill to make a big rectangular hole for each of the 4 studs. This took most of the day (at least 4 hours). Note to self: harbor frieght drill bits suck and go bad very quickly!Once I got that done I found the next problem: the studs used to mount the spoiler are not nearly long enough to work in my application (grr) so I had to hunt down some threaded bar stock to cut into studs. With my newly cut studs I used vice grips to screw them into the fiberglass, only that buggered up my new studs' threads (grr). So I grabbed the die set to redo the threads, guess which die was missing? (I am seeing a pattern here...).Eventually I found enough nuts that I used the nuts as makeshift dies to fix the threads, only on my last stud I stripped the fiberglass so the stud wouldn't stay in the spoiler. I epoxyed it in, gave it almost an hour to set- then mounted the spoiler.Success, everything lined up right, so I then started bolting it to the trunklid using the nuts, only to remember I need to run the wiring for the 3rd brake light, so I had to take the spoiler off, run the wiring, put the spoiler back on... and that's when the stud I had epoxyed in broke out (!!!).After beating the spoiler into submission, I got it all in and bolted up right, minus the one stud that had broken off. I'm pretty much done at this point, I just need to do some work with my 3rd brake light (which I am converting to use LEDs instead of light bulbs), and then it's a matter of body filler where needed, and paint.