Log In | Join Now
Home > Audi > A4 > 2001 > funkd's Audi A4
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
Just a simple modification of my Audi A4 B5 1.8 year 2001
I live in Indonesia, and all of the cars here are using right hand steering
This is the specification of my Audi:
- Custom front spoiler, side skirts, and rear spoiler
- Projector head lamp equipped with HID Xenon 7000 K
- Fog lamp equipped with HID Xenon 7000 K
- Moonroof OEM
- Window Tint V-kool
- Seats and doortrim Camaro
- Armrest OEM
- Headrest emboss Audi logo
- 2 pillows emboss Audi logo
- Tissue box emboss Audi logo
Wheels and Suspension
- Autocouture Generous Rims 19x8,5 (front) 19x9,5 (rear)
- Front tire Falken Azenis ST115 225/35/19
- Rear Tire Continental SportContact2 235/35/19
- Lowering kit H&R
In Car Entertainment (ICE)
- Head unit Pioneer AVH 7550 DVD (TV+Touchscreen)
- Front speaker Crescendo
- 2 Rockford Fosgate P3 12" double coil subwoofer
- Genesis Profile Four amplifier
- Venom monoblock VD 2600 S amplifier
- 2 Mass Engineering 1,5 F capasitor Bank
- Streetwire cable
- Stinger cable
hope you like it, suggestion and critics are greatly welcome ^^
the car is now under construction, wait for the new updates very soon =)
Displaying entries 1-5 of 55
Very sweet ride, nice front bumper what is it? keep up the good work.
Very Nice!!! Im thinking about 19's on mine...Do you have any problems with them rubbing??? Hows the ride???
hey, nice A4 what kind of muffler did you install?
five star allll day homes when i figure out how to upload pics on here come check my baby out same color and model and year
Nice a4 Love what u did with the bumper 5*
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my