MY STEALTH E36 BIMMER
Slammed 318i, Black on Black
I purchased my 318i stock in 2005, and over time have eventually got it to the stage i wanted it.
I mainly focused on the exterior of the car rather than the performance.
What the wheels used to look like before i sprayed them. Quite UGLY!!! And NOW
This is what it originally looked like when i bought the car
- Reset springs- Lowered approx 12cm, sits 6cm from the lowest part of the car
- 225/45/17- rims, sprayed black, BMW carbon fibre wheel caps and BMW
anti-theft valve caps and white walls
- Front Indicators/ Tail Lights -euro upgrade
- Calipers sprayed red
- Chrome door pins
- Chrome accessories- window wipers, door handles, boot lid
- Zender upgrade indicators- lens sprayed black
- e46 chrome upgrade grill
- Full system upgrade - Panasonic H/Unit, Soundstream front speakers,
Kenwood back speakers and 12" sub, 2x2channel amplifiers 300RMS each
- Tinted windows
- Stainless steel tip with modified muffler
- SAAS short ram air intake with custom made heat shield
- Custom painted red and black engine bay
- Slimline plates
MORE PICS COMING SOON!!