Hi This is my 1989 Ford Fairmont GHIA EA1. Ticked over 200,000 km recently (204 to be precise, current). The color was factory white stark, no bodykit. After 19 years, it was looking a bit tired. The engine was fully services (adjusted, resurfaced, etc) at 100,000k. Also, all the ruber hoses were replaced @ 200,000k. I didn't want to sell it, as it was only worth about 1-2k trade-in. Besides, I was/am very happy with it, including the fuel economy of the inline 3.9, multipoint fuel injected 6 cylinder engine. I didn't know a lot about cars and engines when I started (and probably only know slighty more now), but the web has been a very good information source in finding out what's worth doing, and how. I have another car ( a Jeep GC 1996 which I use for towing the boat), and my wife also has a small car, so I decided I will do up the Ford ... So this is how it all started ... This is the condition the vehicle was in when I started, and next to it is the current condition. Not finished, but ... I added the tape stripes just to get a visual on how it would look... and removed the rear bumper as I was trying to repaint it ... but then I decided to try and do it all up.