Log In | Join Now
Home > Subaru > GL > 1982 > 13013's Subaru GL
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
List of parts I've put on so far:
- 16" Legacy 2.5GT Rims
- Fender JDM Mirrors
- Volkswagen VR6 stereo Antenna
- H4 Headlights
- Hella Horns
- 1992 Legacy EJ22 Motor with Cone Filter
- Diamond Coil Pack
- A-Style Push Bar with Lots of lights
- 2.5" Straight Back Exhaust with a Borla Muffler
- 1993 Legacy Seats
- 1993 Subaru AWD Legacy Transmission (4.111 gears)
- Custom Drive Line
- Pioneer Premier Stereo and Speakers
- 1980 Toyota Celica 5sp Shift Knob
- Shaved all Emblems and Trim off and filled in
- Dark Window Tint
- RX Clutch Type LSD Rear End
- Custom Painted Satin Black
- Race Style Flush Mounted Hood Latches
- Optima Battery Relocated to Rear of Hatch
- Yakima Rack
- Passing Light (in the grill)
- Original to the car Subaru Rubber Floor Mats
- I also put on a fresh set of Bumpers
- WRX Brakes with cross drilled and slotted rotors (rear e-brake)
- GTI FK Front Adjustable Front Struts
- Added Power Steering
- Legacy Rear View Mirror
- Center Lamp Buttons Converted To Fog Light Buttons (3)
- JDM Unequil Leigth Headers (ceramic coated & heat wraped)
- Urithan Suspention Bushings
- Custom Front Axles
- Legacy E-Brake Handle
- WRX Shifter
- 6mil Wheel Spacers
- More to come...
Here are some before images:
Page 2 Work in progress - Page 3 West Coast Subaru Show 10 - Page 4 Future Plans - Page 5 Updates (2009)
Displaying entries 1-4 of 22
Where'd you find those sweet fender mirrors?
very nice ride!! 5 stars!!
Nice 82'Subaru GL Hatchback Coupe Bro. 5*****
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my