The upper radiator hose has to go all the way from the left side of the motor to the right radiator tank, and no one had a hose that would fit. I took a simple hose with two 90° bends and cut it in two. Then used a piece of copper pipe with two 45° elbows, flared on the end to keep the hose from sliding off. Does not obstruct the oil fill or disptick, and looks kind of neat if I do say so!I'm using the factory ECM from the 1990 Chevy truck where the TBI, sensors, and harness came from. This type ECM has a "chip" that contains the engine calibration. Here is where you change things such as ignition advance, engine size, injector size, number of cylinders and fuel/ air mixture. GM never made a "3.0 TBI" so I had to modify a calibration. I erased the V8 5.0 calibration and started with a 4.3V6 TBI chip. This is the closest factory chip to what I have put together. Since this engine is smaller than a 4.3, the "base pulse width constant" and "Accel Enrich tables" had to be adjusted to reflect the new engine size. This "educated guess" worked and the engine starts and runs well. I will need to tweak the "dalta TPS AE" which is like an accelerator-pump on a carburetor. It has a slight hesitation when opened hard from low idle. Other than that, it has a LOT more top-RPM power than these engines had with a carburetor. With the large-snorkel air filter, and the TBI with its wide-open throttle bores, the engine has a "healthy" intake roar when you open it up. Quite satisfying and unexpected! Hope you've enjoyed reading about my junkyard EFI conversion!------UPDATE-11/27/07-------Okay now I had a good day at the salvage yard! Located a set of perfect tail lights (plus several spares), good headlight trim, and a decklid (trunk lid), and header panel that were not perfect but I have restored with Bondo-Hair.