Log In | Join Now
Home > Mazda > RX-7 > 1993 > MobiusRotary's Mazda RX-7
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
This is my Canadian Spec 1993 Mazda Rx-7 Base Model.
- 1.3L 13B-REW Single Turbo - GT3076R
- 16lbs of boost - 380whp est.
- 2800lbs Gross Weight
************************* MODIFICATIONS LIST AS OF April 2012 ****************************
- Emissions removal | 2751 Engineering block-off plates
- Aluminum AST
- 3" Custom Downpipe | 3" SS Midpipe | HKS Super Dragger
- Peter Farrel Supercars SMIC
- Magnacor Wires
- Linear stock temperature gauge modification
- Apexi Power FC w/ Commander and Datalogit
- Greddy Turbo Timer - Removed
- Street Port
- RA 2mm Super Seals
- Atkins Solid Corner Seals
- Gotham Racing 19 Row Twin Oil Cooler Kit - Destroyed by sludge!
- Innovate LM-1 wideband
- Garfinkle Oil Pan Brace
- Super Now! solid aluminum motor mounts
- KG Parts secondary fuel rail & 1680CC injectors
- Aeromotive A-1000 rising rate FPR
- Greddy pulley kit
- Supra TT Denso fuel pump
- HKS Twinpower ignition amp
- Koyo Aluminum Radiator
- Rx-8 Rear Stationary Gear
- Custom T3 Flanged Exhaust Manifold by A-Spec Tuning
- Garrett GT3076R ........... 57mm 0.60 A/R 56 trim coldside ........... 60mm 0.82 A/R 84 trim hotside
- Synapse Engineering 50mm Vband Wastegate
- Synapse Engineering Sequential BOV
- Low mileage stock transmission
- B&M Short Shifter
- TWM Performance Shift Knob
- BF Goodrich T/A KDW 2 tires: ........245/35/18 front ........285/30/18 rear
- Exedy Hyper Twin Plate Clutch w/ Standard Flywheel
- H&R Lowering Springs on OEM Struts
- OEM R1 Strut Bar
- Brembo Rotors
- Stainless braided lines
- DOT 5 competition brake fluid
- Factory color, Competition Yellow Mica.
- Knightsports side skirts and rear mouldings.
- '99 Spec Tail Lights
- Paint Detail using Zaino products
- Sakebomb Garage Retrofit Projector Headlights
- 6000k HID's (foglights)
- Gram Lights 57Pro wheels ........18 x 9.0J +45 front ........18 x 10.0J +50 rear
- Center Speaker Gauge Pod
- Prosport Boost Gauge
- Prosport Oil Temp Gauge
- Alpine Deck
- JL Audio component speakers in front doors/pillars
- JL Audio 2-way speakers in rear Touring speaker locations
- Duplicolor Metalcast refinished interior bits
- Innovate X-16 wideband gauge
Before and After:
And this is me:
Page 1: Current Page 2: Stage 1 Modifications Page 3: Initial Teardown 13B-REW Page 4: Rebuilding of 13B-REW (Failure) Page 5: Rebuilding 13B-REW Again, and Again (Success)Page 6: Stage 2 Modifications
Displaying entries 1-5 of 72
I check out your Mazda and its a 5star all the way. love all your pages. Rate my ride when you get a chance.
Great pics and info. The car is great! Let me know if you are ever up for a Edmonton RX-7 club meeting. I have been to a few, but it seems they are far and few between. Planning a romp through the rockies in late August.
The One and Only Mazaru ZERO SPORT in the making. Let me know what You think?
wow i cant describe to you the mad respect i have for your rx7 love all the mods and everything about it 5******
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my