1994 Honda Civic DX (2 door coupe)
* First i wanna say i bought this car a year ago for $1000 bucks. When i purchased this car it was bone stock and the guy before me had taken really good care of it. It had 235,000 miles on the stock d15 motor. As of today it has 282,000 miles and is going stronger than ever....
--- CHECK OUT PICS BELOW --- * lemme kno what ya think *
(** LOOK AT THOSE ORIGINAL MILES **)
Here are some of the things i customized....
- 17" TSW Rims w/ NITTO Tires
- AEM Intake System
- NGK Spark Plug Wires
- Short Throw Shifter
- Chrome Grill Inserts (front bumper)
- Black Halo dual Angel eye Headlights
- Black Corner Lens
- SI Altezza Taillights
- 10% Black Window Tint
- 5% Black Sun Strip Tint
- JVC CD/Mp3 Headunit
- Ipod contoller Adapter
- Sony Xplode 1200W amp
- 12" AudioBahn Subwoofer
- 12" JL Audio W3 Subwoofer
- Carbon Fiber Shiter and E-Brake
*** COMING SOON ***
~ Dropzone Coilovers (2" Drop)
~ Dropzone Shocks
~ Eurolite Instrument Gauges
~ H22A Motor Swap (complete swap)
~ New Hood & Black Paint Job
~ Custom Civic to H22 Exhaust
* If you have any recommendations let me know...
* Please let me kno what ya think of my Honda...
**** MORE PICS COMING SOON ****