1979 Chevorlet G10 Van For Sale.
This van has been in the family for a long time. Original ower, bought in Spring of 1979. I have used it as my work van then changed over to our family's snowmobile hawler in late 1997. I have done all the regular maintanence myself along with a few other special features, van starts and runs like a top.
My family and I have traviled all over northern/lower Michigan to snowmobile and I wouldn't have any trouble jumping in and driving to Florida tomarrow. She is a very well maintained and good running vehicle, anyone who buys her will still have a good ride for years to come.
Updated Price (5-3-08) - $1,000 O.B.O.
Phone - (989) 269-6633
1979 Chevrolet G10 Van (MODS)
* REDONE 305 V8 (15,000 miles put on)
* 350 Auto Trans (Rebuilt : 15,000 miles put on)
* EDELBROCK 650CFM 4 Barrel Elec. Choke Carb.
* Body Panels Replaced
* Repainted and Clear Coated with special Green and Purple
accents and racing flag.
* Electic Fuel Pump (brand new 07)
* Electric Fan
* S.S. CAI
* 3/4 ton Leaf Springs (MICHIGAN TRUCK SPRING)
* PIONEER Tape Player
* PIONEER 3 way 4x6 dash speakers
* P.E. FM Booster
* Radio Shack 19 Band C.B. Radio
* Spot Light
* Custom Tint & Vynal (D's CUSTOM SHOP)
* Custom Grill
* Interior Cargo Liner
* Inside Floor, cut and new pieces welded
* HERCULINER rolled on Inside floor
* Driver and Passenger Rear Seats
* Rear Heater
* Trailer Hitch
* Acc. Rear Shelf
* Oil changed relegiously every 3,000 Miles.
* Trans & Rear end oil changed every other year.
Some shots of the floor with HERCULINER coating
Thanks for stopping by. Call any time if interested.