[PAGE1] - My New Car
[PAGE2] - You Are Here!
As I said on page 1, I used to own a 1986 Prelude Si.
Well here she is.
Yes, she was ricey.
Yes, she had a wing.
Yes, she had neons.
No, my new car wont get a wing.
No, my new car wont get neons.
She has a fairy long list of mods...most of which I cant even remember at this point in time.
But the most important ones were:
- 3rd Gen Prelude Front Bumper
- Cobra Non-Reclinable Bucket Seats
- JVC Stereo Equipment: Headunit, 6.5 inch Fronts, 6x9 inch Rears, 2x 12 inch Subs, 900WATT Amp.
- Lightning Audio 1 Farad Capacitor and Wiring
- Custom 2.25 inch Catback Exhaust with 3A Racing 4.5 inch Cannon Muffler
- 11 Blue Neons, 1 White Neon
- Custom Made White Face Guages (Only Ones in Australia)
- 17 inch HR125 Rims with Yokahama ES100 Tyres
- Custom Short Ram Intake with Funtional Bonnet Scoop
- Craploads More
When she died I sold her to a mate as a parts car for his '83 prelude.
Here is how she looks now: