So here is that update that I have been promising. Like I said before the cowl hood flew up on the free way, and smashed up that funny little peice of metal behind the hood, the cowl plate, or windsheild wiper valance (i have no clue what its actualy called lol). So after a few months of body work, REpainting, and the cookiemonster was back to looking amazing. I also added hood pins to prevent this from happening again. I used Ford Racing's heavy duty hood pins. Mainly because the hood pins that where actual intended for use in the Ranger, don't look like they could hold down an anemic french man, let alone a car hood, and there is the fact they they just plain look better. The hood pins that I eventualy decided on are around 3/4 inches in diameter, so unlike the smaller hood pins, they would not fit in the hole all ready in the radiator support. So I had to drill two new holes in the radiator support.