Log In | Join Now
Home > Infiniti > G > 2005 > xXHotelCrazyXx's Infiniti G
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
Sep 11, 2007
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
2005 G35/Skyline 350GT
Page 1 : You are here
Page 2 : Photo shoot
Page 3 : Older photos
Page 4 : Stock photos
Page 5 : Engine bay photos
Page 6 : Special thanks
My essential goal with this car is to bring it back to JDM spec and not keep it USDM. This car is sold everywhere around the world as a Nissan Skyline 350GT. North America being the only continent in the world to receive this car as "Infiniti", they know there is a market here for changing the name and people will pay more for the name. I'm just sticking to the car's roots and how it's really labeled around the world. For those who want to critque me that its not a Skyline, do your homework first, because it is. Both share the exact same engine platform, a naturally aspirated VQ35DE 3.5 litre engine. I have the 6 speed manual transmission equipped on my car, thus allowing the engine to have an astonishing 298 brake hp. I have many pictures to share with everyone and I hope you all enjoy!
N ew update: July 23, 2009
Took a few more pictures and edited them finally using photoshop. Heres what I came up with (The first 8 pictures are the latest) Let me know what you think!
C urrent list of aftermarket mods done to this date.
1) Bat's tail light GT-R style overlays
2) Custom GT-R style grille fabricated from the OEM grille
3) 19" Axis Penta's custom poweder coated black
4) Ichiba wheel spacers
5) Toyo proxes 275/35/19's in the rear, 245/35/19's up front
6) Tein S-Tech lowering springs
7) True JDM skyline badges
8) JDM black clear corners
9) LED hyper white clear bulbs
10) 06+ G35 projector headlights
11) Injen cold air intake system
12) KCR True dual Hi power exhaust
13) Seibon TS crabon fiber hood
14) Mastergrade MG2 carbon fiber trunk
15) Hella Supertones
F actory options (Premium Package)
1) Factory aero lip kit
2) Power sliding glass sunroof
3) Power tilt/telscoping steering wheel
4) Auto on/off headlights
5) Home link
6) Dual zone temperature control
7) Automatic anti-glare rear view mirror
8) Infiniti navigation system with 7" tilt/retract color LCD screen
9) Vehicle information system
10) Sport tuned suspension package with 19" Rays wheels
Please be sure and check out my video on Youtube!
My 2005 G35/Skyline 350GT
Don't forget to rate and sign the guestbook!
Displaying entries 1-5 of 1780
Nice ride! 5*** Check mine out and let me know what you think.
5 stars so dope
come check my ride out and comment
FREAKIN INSANE!! ALL 5!!!
amazing car bud !
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my