PART 1 : Engine Breakdown
The car came some small problems. The main issue, was a left pull upon heavy braking. We thought this was from a worn and snapped sway bar link so we replaced them along with giving the car a well needed brake fluid flush and change. We really just wanted to get the car drivable so we could feel out how everything else felt.
Unfortunately, the reason the sway bar link had worn out so badly was because the passenger side caliper was bad. Rather than messing with that anymore, we decided to jump right into the rebuild.
The radiator, battery, coolant and washer reservoirs, carbon filter, cruise control and a mess of wiring and emissions garbage were all removed.
Time to torch off those pesky exhaust bolts!
Albo trying not to get crushed...
A/C, emissions and washer motor removed. Most of the tranny bolts pulled and now we're waiting on the engine hoist.
John came through big time on the engine hoist and was even able to lend a major hand in the 350's removal. I owe him big time!
Oops - Someone fetch the kitty litter!!
Finally, she's free!