Log In | Join Now
Home > Toyota > Tercel > 1994 > manuel_montalvo's Toyota Tercel
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
After 13 years owning my Tercel I was about to make the decision of selling it. Thinking how good this car has been I changed my mind. I decided to "pimp my ride". The things done so far are the following:
1. Tinted windows
2. New pair of struts
3. Konig 17" wheels
4. Bumper guards in the front and rear
5. Removed trunk Toyota emblem and added new one
6. Small TRD emblem in the back of the car
7. Magnetic fish emblem in the back representing my faith in God
8. TRD license plate frame
9. New antenna and radio
10. Front bumper Tercel plate
11. New seat covers(full set)
12. Replaced center brake back light bulb
13. Added carbon fiber sticker to door handles and gasoline door
14. Painted the bumpers
15. Added two carbon fiber simulated air scoops on the hood
Future Plans...to be continued
Displaying entries 1-2 of 2
hey man nice car! wat sise are yuh rims??do your rear tires rub??where yuh get those bumpers from?
Buenas Tardes, Saludos. Yo Quiero Decir Que Su 94'TOYOTA Tercel Esta Muy Bonito. A Mi Me Gusta Los Toyotas. Yo Voy A Manejar El 85'TOYOTA Camry Original LE85 Y El 86'TOYOTA Corolla-Sprinter Trueno Hatchback AE86 Muy Pronto. Que Dios De Lo Bendiga. Somos EQUIPO DE TOYOTEROS LATINO AMERICANOS-El Toyota Car Club.
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my