Log In | Join Now
Home > Ford > Mustang > 2006 > KiddZX2's Ford Mustang
Want to become a Fan?
Login or Register
Login to Message
View the Ride
Forward to a Friend
Updated on May 06, 2012
Hello everyone!!! Meet Sasha, my 2006 GT.
I bought this car stock new on April 22nd 2006. Here are some nice before and after shots.
Here's a few motor shots.
Custom stereo I installed.
New EBC rotors.
Auto Meter Gauges.
More "after" shots.
Custom nitrous bottle in trunk. It says: "Go Pony Go" and trunk lid detail.
My Mustang and my ZX2. Go to my garage to see my full ZX2 page or go to www.sounddomain.com/id/kiddzx2
My Mustang and Gayle's Mustang (Sasha and Amber)
The car made a full-page spread in the April 08 issue of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords!!!
Me, my girlfriend Colleen, and the Stang at World of Wheels 2009 (Won Best in Class)
Thanks for visiting!!!
Engine (Need to do lots of updating to the motor mod list...I will update once finished.)
- 4.6L SOHC V8 3V Modular Ford Motor- WMS High Flow Intake System- Ford Racing Headers- Pypes X-Pipe w/ Catalytic Converter Delete Option- Custom Fabricated Axel-Back Exhaust System- Ford Performance Pulleys - FRPP Heads- FRPP Valves- FRPP 3.73 Gears- Predator II Computer Tuning- Custom Upper Plenum and Fuel Rails- Cold Fusion Nitrous Oxide System w/ Purge - Relocated Coolant Reservoir - Ford Racing Strut Bar- Cap and Cover Engine Dress Up Accessories
- Dark Charcoal Interior w/ Complete Upgrade Package - Billet Accents and Vinyl Detail- 125 Color Instrument Panel - Speed Of Sound Custom Switch Panel- Auto Meter Racing Gauges Throughout - Racing Pedals
Wheels / Tires / Brakes - Front o American Racing Rouge Gloss Black – 20 x 8.5o BF Goodrich G-Force KDW NT – 255 / 35 / 20- Rearo American Racing Rouge Gloss Black – 20 x 10o BF Goodrich G-Force KDW NT – 285 / 30 / 20- EBC Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Pads, and Black Calipers w/ Custom Logos
- Detailed Undercarriage- 20 Percent Window Tint- Internal AM / FM Antenna - Nokya Hyper White Headlights and Fog Lights
- Paint and Body Work by Kevin Campbell of Country Collision in South Chicago Heights, Illinois
- Colorso Mercedes Benz Jet Blacko House of Kolor Sunset Orange Pearlo Tungsten Grey Clear Coat Metallic
- Body Modificationso Hood – Eleanor Kit From Cervini’s o Front Lip – Splitter From Steedao Quarter Scoops – Eleanor Kit From Cervini’s o Door Scoops – Eleanor Kit From Cervini’s o Rear Wing – Boy Racer Kit From 3D Carbono Rear Blackout Insert – From 3D Carbon
- Additional Body Modifications o Shaved Front License Plate Holeso Shaved GT Emblemso Shaved Radio Antenna o Painted Upper and Lower Grillo Painted Trimo Smoothed and Painted Mirrors o Smoked Turn Signals and Taillights Audio
- Shaker 500 Audio System w/ 6-Disc CD Changer- 8 Speaker Audiophile System- 2000 Watt C.P. Amplifier- MTX Q-Form - MTX ThunderForm 4500 12-Inch Woofer- Custom Built Enclosure - C.P. Crossover - C.P. Line Level Converter - Phoenix Gold Cables - Remote Bass Level Adjustment
- Sequential Taillight Kit - Six 60 Watt Whelen Strobe Lights- Whelen Power Supply / Strobe Controller - Custom Computer Controlled Nitrous Management System - Auto Meter Pro-Control
Displaying entries 1-5 of 86
dam I was the to comment a while back............guess I will comment again and say super nice ride lol
nice work bro, like the way it looks. check mine out and let me know what you think
Awesome paint job, silver/black 2 tones are just to drool for. Incredible list of mods and audio - 5* just isn't enough for some rides. Well done!
I love the two toned paint job, great work on your mustang!
Show Older Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment
Copyright © 1998-2013
CarDomain Network, Inc (a Source Interlink Media LLC Company). All rights reserved.
Part of the SIM Automotive Digital Network.
No, please link my existing CarDomain.com account with
for quick, secure access.
Forgot your password?
Yes! I would like to create a CarDomain.com account with my