Well I found this wee machine while surfing a Japanese website. After waiting two months its arrived!!
Other funny thing is that I found out the guy I brought the car from was a designer for Nissan Japan.
Car is 1999 VZR 4 Door Sedan has done 86 000km's, got the 1600VE from factory.
- Cusco RS Mechanical LSD
- Solid Engine Mounts
- Front Slotted Rotors
- Race brake Pads
- Cusco 4 point under car braace
- Fujitsubo manifold and secondaries
- Blitz exhaust
- Blitz Muffler
- Nissan moor sports Tower Bar (front)
- 10mm extended lower arm (negative camber arms)
- Crux upside down Adjustables
- Cusco Camber top plates
- Lightweight ATS 15x7's with semi track tyres (Advans)