Page one: -->> You are here Page two: Upgrades I'm going to make
Looks nice from the side, anyone got a spare 'A' in the badging I can have? (update: thanks for the 'A', Jen)
Paint is in nice shape except on the trunk where it's running a little thin due to being outdoors. I'm a real big fan of the color especially with how nice it goes with the black interior.
* Lap seat belts. Very scary! Three-point belts are on the way!
* Nice condition interior. Even though the dash has a little bubbling.
* Aftermarket steering wheel, I guess my fellow co-workers at CarDomain were right.
* 130k miles
* It seems like we�re either the third or fourth owner.
* D-Code 8 Cylinder 289 CID 4-barrel engine.
* Factory option A/C (but the unit was removed)
* Drum brakes. They stop on a dime! Yeah, right. ;) Anyway, the front brakes are going to go disc pretty soon. Now the only question is whether to get power brakes or not?
Rust, bad! Lifted the car and did a rust check (took it to the Spirit gas station shop in Ballard) and the front rail was the only place with problems. The rust here was due to a previously leaky battery and the guys at the shop said it wouldn�t be too big a deal to fix.
One of the perks of working at CarDomain. Our creative department is there to mock up new looks for you whenever you need them.