I lost my license shortly after purchase of the car [but had nothing to do with the car] so I havent really gotten a chance to do much to it, let alone enjoy driving it.
I have, however, managed to get new KYB sport struts all around, replaced every exterior [and now interior, including dash] light bulb [except for headlamps] with high-end LED replacements, along with and LED flasher module.
The lower voltage use of the LEDs is begining to cause some unforseen problems with the wiring, which has prompted me to invest in some hi-pot resistors for them. [edit: i never installed the resistors, changed the running lights back to normal.. seems to be working out]
I have also fixed or replaced most of the minor cosmetic needs of the car, including the main grille, a front corner lens, both front directional lenses, interior overhead light [with red LED, probably illegal in NH], a power window swith, some door panel snaps, and so on.
my next plans for the car are:
1. install Blaupunkt 10 disk changer [done]
2. install my slew of Cerwin Vega speakers, crossovers, and amps [6.5" in each door panel, two 4" mid-highs on dash top, two 1" tweeters in a-pillars, 2" tweeter in each rear door panel, two 5.25" mids, two 1" tweeters, and four-channel amp in rear deck, and 15" Blaupunkt sub mounted to dummy spare tire in trunk... upgrade all audio related wiring] [paritially done]
3. custom high-flow 2 1/2" Cat back exhaust
4. anything i can do with the intake
5. re-upholster drivers seat with [hopefully] color matched leather and stitching
6. two Piaa 6" driving and two Piaa 6" fog mounted in place of the main grille, with covers to match car body
7. ditch factory front directonals - convert corner markers to new directionals w/ markers [or, im leaning towards the euro headlights]
8. scoop as much air into radiator as cosmetically possible
9. install internal amp'd radio antenna.. fill and smooth factory ant hole. [done]
10. modest [less expensive] sport springs.. 1.5" drop
11. white 16" OZ Superturismo GT wheels with snow/dirt tires
12. full body sand down and re-paint, possibly a wide red stripe down the center
13. check and re-pack or replace all wheel bearings
14. check all vacume hoses and replace if necessary