The First thing I did was a sound system. The Monsoon System was nice with the steering-wheel-controls, but stock never cuts it for an audiofile. After knowing the thrill of working on my own car, I added a K&N intake. SLP Loud Mouth II was introduced as well. Edelbrock makes a 3-point strut tower brace and it cost just as much as the other 2-point braces on the market. The Aluminum drive shaft replaced the factory steel one, but I'm still hanging on to the old one in case The motor gets too strong. I doubt that'll be a problem soon, but why wait for the part to ship if the other one breaks. The air flow was still restricted with the standard hood so I upgraded to a carbon-fiber SS hood. I was surprised that I had to cut the holes into the scoop on my own. I then learned the joys of Dremel tools.