Another 8GMC7 1987 GMC Sierra (Classic) 1500 Regular Cab post...
After we took the engine apart, we got it tanked, the holes ported and polished, new piston rings, bearings, the crankshaft was shaved .10 over to renew the surface, the heads were totally rebuilt (everything was replaced that needed to be, since there was only 90000k on the engine nothing was really wore out). and we traded a guy the old 305 and he rebuilt the tranny for free.
- 1980 350 Orange block 4 bolt main.
- Bored .30 over
- Flat Top Pistons
- Crane Blue Racer RV cam
- Edelbrock Performer Intake (2701)
- Edelbrock 600 cfm carb (1406)
- Hooker Headers (their used, they came out of a 54 chev 4 door. they were only used 1 summer).
- Flowmaster 40's Mufflers
- TH350 tranny
- Double roller timing chain
- MSD Street Fire distributor
- Chrome valve covers, timing chain cover, air cleaner and a bunch of little shit.
^ wow that 305 was spotless, no leaks, and the tranny went right into g...
VIEW MORE FROM THIS POST