July 2010: What a waste of a month for me ... I think I worked on it once, then ordered all the aluminum tubing for the radiator, and then turned over the motor (by hand) a few times. So much for being productive. How disappointing.......August 2010: Another waste of a month. Got very little done on the Willys. Been so busy on the house and a new (to me) car that should have been crushed a while back. Thank GOD I bought it from a dealership! Anyway, I just got the silicone 90* and 45* elbows for the cooling system. I had to get six 90*'s and four 45*'s - EXPENSIVE! Right after I got them, I get injured again! BAD BAD year for me! September 2010: So the pressure is on once again. I got some spark plug wires from my friend Brendan and an outdated set of harnesses from his dragster. I still need the rear driveshaft sized up. I have a couple car shows coming up on Sept 18th 19th. I hope to work on it this week!OK ... I failed - no shows. I did get the alternator wired up. I had to order a custom negative battery cable; it just came in. I will hopefully wire up the battery in the next week or so! I also have a probable new rear axle for my Willys. I have a GM 14 bolt, 4.56 gears limited slip out of a 1984 cab/chassis K30. ---Bailing on that idea. It will cost me as much to fabricate the GM 14 bolt to get it how I'd want it, as it would to buy a custom shortened Dana 60 with the corect gears, chromoly shafts, disc brakes and all new internals from East Coast Gear. Forget the GM 14 bolt!October 2010: Another failure month. I think I did a few hours of working on the Willys, but it's so tough when you take so much time off a project like this ... I think it took more time to remember what my plans were, than to complete what I did! I got more radiator lines fabricated and routed them to the passenger side of the body. I also discovered that it's going to be REAL tight routing the lines to the waterpump and the thermostat housing!I also fabricated some 'ports' to get the battery cable through the floor for a clean look. These last few steps are going WAAAY slower than I planned - but if you know me, that's typical. November 2010: OK ... like I even need to say it again ... The month's almost over and I dont think I did anything except for buying more tools and some Earls fittings to clamp the radiator tubes together for a clean look. The month's not over yet, but I don't see myself with much free time. :(January 2011: Well ... what can I say. Now that the Willys is back at my house, and it's cold - really cold - I have done nothing but turn the motor over to keep the parts moving. I bought a 2010 Jeep JK Unlimited 4dr, so I am messing with that a little too. So, when it warms up - I'll get back to work on this thing. This Willys WILL be running this spring!! February 2011: I moved some stuff around that belongs on the Willys .... sad, nothing else done. I want to wish my daughter a happy fourth birthday. She is my best source of motivation and wants me to hurry up and get this done. March 2011: I turned the motor over by hand again. I am so frustrated that I do not have access to the heated garage anymore. Well, that's real life. It's starting to get warmer out - this WILL be running soon. HA! Stay tuned kids.....April 2011: Bad month. I broke my finger which set me back, then after that healed up, had surgery on my left arm keeping me from doing much of anything. I went to Disney with the family but because my left arm was all bandaged up - I couldn't even get in the freakin water!! Oh well. I did turn the motor over a few more times by hand, just to keep everything moving.May 08, 2011: Finally a little time in the garage with my Willy's!! Finished the grounding everything. I probably 'over-grounded' it, but I don't ever want to have problems with bad grounds! The only electrical thing to do is run the positive cable from the battery to the battery switch, then from the battery switch to the starter relay. I hope to do that tonight. PS- Happy Birthday to me!