This was a 6 month project I did for a good friend of mine.
It would have been finished sooner, but we all understand the budget problems.
Well this is what it was when he bought it.
Here a about 2 months later, with rims, tint, front lip, side skirts, spoiler, head lights, tail light, and stereo.
This is the graphics I designed myself and I painted on. took about 4 hours to lay the tape for one color. about 12 hours to finish all together
This is why the rear piece did not go right on, as you see it was a little longer than it should have been, so had to cut and remold.
Here it is after the black was finished.
and here is the finished project, sorry about the night pictures
, but he was heading to New Jersey the next morning, He cut it really close on the project, I finished it about 8 hours before he left. I finished painting the rear piece, and went a head and repainted the entire front end, because it was a slight cream white not artic white. and finished the graphics, where you see the mettalic grey paint, and my Decal on the windshield.
All in all this project was not meant for all out tuning, but just for a clean daily driven car that would look unique.
Thank for checking out this ride! Don't forget to leave a comment and check out my other projects, and Good tuning to you