MODIFICATIONS - CURRENT AND FUTURE PLANS
There aren't too many mods done for now. But I have a few that I would like to do in the future as I can afford to.
Here is what is currently done:
LEFT: The original 305 was pulled out to make room for a mild built 350. I'm not too sure what it is putting out, but it has no problems cherping the tires at 35MPH. RIGHT: The original color of the car was white. Later it was painted pearl white. From talking to one of the guys that works at the shop where the work was done, the pearl white that was used is a Nissan color.
BELOW The car was equipped with Edelbrock headers and Flowmaster mufflers (not sure what series). Then they added Grand National style looks to the back of the car with bringing out the exhaust behind the rear wheels (LEFT). I like the look, but I want to eventually put the pipes coming straight out the back like they were from the factory.
The stock wheels were sent out to CA to get Chrome Dipped. They look really good at a distance or up close when clean. But if you look close, they are starting to pit. I think that is caused by a crappy prep job before coating them. Take a look at the difference of how they look before and after being chromed.
FUTURE MODS & UPGRADES:
- 2 or 3 inch Cowl Induction Hood
- Replace interior with fresh cloth. Same look, just not faded or damaged.
- Hotchkis TVS suspension kit (will be about 1 inch lower).
- Freshly built performance engine (probably a 383 stroker motor)
- Maybe some Maroon Metallic Racing Strips (BIG maybe).
- 4 wheel disc brake conversion.
- New performance transmission
- New Wheels.... Thinking something like these Centerlines. Probably 16X8 up front and 17X9 out back (if they'll fit).
IF YOU KNOW OF SOMETHING ELSE THAT I SHOULD DO, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL CONSIDER IT.