This is my new toy... a white 1994 wrangler YJ, still in progress of mods..
So far, this is the mods that I've done to this jeep :
1. Engine bore and stroke up complete with port polish, increase engines capacity up to 4500 cc
2. Cams : 292 degree (Crane Cams) complete with lift kits
3. MSD 6AL Ignition system
4. ECU : Haltech E6X
5. 2 units of Holley Fuel Pump
6. Spark Plug : Split Fire complete with 8.5 mm wires
7. Competition radiator with 2 extra fans
8. Custom free flow exhaust with 6-2-1 header configuration
9. Shockabsorber : Fox 2.0 Nitro Charge
10. Leaf Spring : Custom by Indospring
11. Rear Axle : Summerbrother
12. Locker : Detroit Locker (Rear) LSD (Front)
13. Gauges : Autometer (RPM, Oil Pressure, Temperature, Fuel)
14. Bucket Seat : Sparco Evo L
15. Seat belts : RJS 3" 4 point
16. Pedals : Sparco
17. Steering wheel : Sparco
18. Deck Plate
19. Softtop by Bestop (tinted)
20. Reinforcement in Rollbar and Axles
21. Wheels : Mickey Thompson 15" (painted black)
22. Tires : 33" Super Swamper TSL
23. Custom Bumpstop
24. Third brake lamp by Mopar
25. Rear lamp guard
26. Bushwacker Overfender (great stuff !!)
27. Engine Cut Off
28. Superior Final Gear (4.11 : 1)
29. Safari Snorkels
30. Warn winch (XD 9000i)
31. KC Spot lights (they gave you 23 years warranty !!!)
32. Stainless Steel sling to protect my windshield
I only put a 2" body lift but my 33" swampers never rub off my fenders..this is possible because I have put a sets of custom bumpstop as a limiter for my shocks.. that way, my jeep can stay as low as possible and become more comfort on and off road
Here's the pics..
My Sparco seats..
Fire extinguisher under navigators seat
My rear passenger's looks
Now this is the looks of my interior..quite simple right??
Latest pics of my YJ. Added Warn Winch in front and Safari snorkle.
Next plan is to get my bumper into warn crawler.
There's some pics of my ride in action at page 2..
Thanks for checkin out my ride, please fill in my guestbook and see what you think of my ride..
Check out my other ride :
2000-Grand Vitara Tubular
1981 - Nissan Patrol