VENDETTA STREET RACING
These are items I currently have for sale until I can get my ebay account up. All fiberglass boxes are rated at 1000 watts ( unless you need it thicker) and will be shipped primered.
I can paint items any color you choose including candy's, pearl's, marbelizers (bowling ball), any OEM factory colors. Painting is a separate charge ranging from $100 to $250.
I stand behind all of my work 100%, so you buy without worry. I also can build any custom item needed.
(3)-10" and (2)-12's, will be finished soon!! $ 350 plus S/H
Test fitting it in a Caprise classic (box caprise)
3-12's (standard 12's),
* Measurements: 44 x 17.5 x 17 (height)
* Weight: 40lbs.
* Price- $300 (shipping- $30-$60, depending on location)
* Very nice box for when trunk space is needed, has been tested at 1000 watts.
(4)-12" box, covered in light grey vinyl.
[ 84 Cutlass ]
(2)-10" boxes w/ custom cover and two embossed bowties. All wrapped in Charcoal grey vinyl, also added two white led's that shine onto the bowties.
[ 2003 Chevy 1500 EX. cab ]
(3)-12" box, wrapped in medium blue vinyl. [ 85 Cutlass ]
(2)-15", wrapped in medium grey vinyl and also added two Forest green bowties on top. The pic is shady, the bowties are exactly the same color as the truck. [ 98 Suburban]
(3)-12", Painted to match the truck, but he could'nt wait for me to spray the gloss lol!! [2003 Excursion]
(2)-15", I molded an amp rack on top of the box that holds Punch 1000. I also wrapped it in Tan suede. The customer wanted to paint it himself (I'll get "after" pics).
Glassed kick panel in my iroc (yea I do have a lil time to work on my own shit lol). 6.5" Matrix 4-way
[ 86' Camaro Z28/Iroc ]
FULL GLASSED DOOR PANELS!!! I molded in (4) 6.5 Matrix and (4) 6x9 Matrix in each door panel. They will be painted candy green. [ 71' Impala]
A 4" super Tweeter molded into the kick panel in the same Impala. [71' Impala]
(2) 12's and two flush top amp racks all wrapped in light grey vinyl. [84' El Camino]
(4) 12"- The box was wrapped in Ocean blue vinyl and I added his knickname on top in white vinyl. [83' Cutlass]
Full glass console!!! which has molded in it, from front to back. (2) 4" 104's, molded around a B&M shifter, front XT ashtray, (2) cupholders, Glove box, (2) rear cupholders, and a rear XT ashtray. It was supposed to be painted white but the owner wanted blue vinyl. [86' 442 Cutlass]
(4) 4" 104's were molded into the rear 6x9 tray and wrapped in White Ostrich skin [same car]
THE CAR: 86' Cutlass 442 (Real 442!), 22" choppaz' custom painted, custom alpine white and Candy blue exterior with custom map of Atlanta on the quarter panels. Blue vinyl and white Ostrich skin cover the interior and my fiberglass work. Thats all I can tell yall , until after show season is over. But it is the cleanest cutlass rollin in ATL right now. Even the cutlass's on 4's aint fuckin wit it. And it's the only 442 with a full glass'd console!!!!
(1) 10" enclosure. A simple glass box thats made at a 90 degree angle so it fits in the corner of the truck. I painted it silver to match the factory fiberglass dashboard. [2003 PT Cruiser]
(2) 12'- I slanted the subs inward and wrapped it in gold vinyl. [2002 Pontiac Grand Prix]
(2) 4"- speaker pods (pair of pods). These "were" for a green and black 76' malibu for his rear doors but since he thinks $40 ea. is too much ( regular price is $75 ea. for dual pods), but t5hese are for sale at the same price. Damn I hate when dudes act they got big money and talk that good shit, but cant even come up with $180 for two door pods already painted and two sub enclosures wrapped in charcoal grey vinyl. Then give me a million excuses.
(4) single 4" pods. I painted these "Maui blue" to match his car. He wants one in each door. These are also universal and can fit any car. [ 92'Chevy Caprise "bubble" ].
(4) 12's - Yea this is in my own iroc. I gutted the rear seats and well.... I'm doin the amp rack now, so this is just a sneek peek of whats comin.
Suede Headliner and T-top covers. OK I finally got around to starting on my 2000 camaro. I wrapped the headliner in Grey suede and also the t-top covers. I aint happy with it, cause it's rough around the edges. But you only notice it when the tops are off. [ 2000 camaro ]
Email me at:
Or drop a line in the G-book.
PAGE 4-2002 Nopi Nats./04' Autoshow in motion
PAGE 5-2003 Nopi Nats.
PAGE 6-Favorite 4th Gens
PAGE 7-2001 Sprewell Camaro SS
Page 8-Carbon fiber and fiberglass
Page 9-"vendetta Street Racing" (fiberglass boxes and other items for sale)