Please Sign My Guest Book, Let Me Know What You Think
Our Supra�s, which art in the driveway,
Hollowed be thy power, thy mods are great, thy speed endless,
On the road or at the track. Give us this day free of cops,
And forgive us our impound charges, as we forgive those who are slow.
And lead us not into speed traps, and deliver us from the interceptors,
For thine is our car, the power, and the glory�forever and ever�.amen.
THESE ARE NOT MY CAR, THEY ARE SIMILAR AND THAT IS WHY THERE ARE HERE
Well now that we got the "Religious" stuff out of the way, we can move onto my car.
Engine: 7M-GTE Turbo
Displacement: 2954 CC (3.0 liter)
MAX BHP: 230
MAX BTQ: 246 aprox.
Gearbox: 5 spd Manual
Misc: LSD(Limited Slip Differential), TEMS, Headlight Washers(Ok, seriously...that is funny!)
Condition: Excellent (I vacumed it...aparently it was just REALLY dusty)
Misc: This was an autopac reclaim. Someone totally destroyed the interior with house paint. The inside was cleaned, fabric was cleaned, and washed, and no signes that it was every defiled like that.
Rust: Mostly surface rust, some rust through, however that will be fixed SHORTLY
Misc: Targa top, great condition other than rust.
1) The front rotors need to be replaced, they are BADLY warped (How did this guy drive his vehicle.....makes you think)
2) Gas tank has a hole somewhere near the top.
3) Body rust, not able to be safetied, until NO holes are present.
4) There is rust around the main window brace, it will need to be replaced.
5) Windshield wiper is broken. Ok...funny story. I was bringing the car to its resting spot till I complete my work on it, and It JUST starts to rain, so I figure I should check to see if the windshield wipers work.....well they do, and they did about three wipes, before the drivers side one FLEW off...like it got chucked....lol
6) Transmission's Syncro's seem to be going, I'll be looking for a new tranny soon.
7) Exhaust needs to be replaced, it horrid. There is absolutly NO air current comming out of the tailpipe...lmfao.
The list seems to be growing, but I will be getting a $4,000 loan next month, and that will take care of my fixing problems.
P.S. LOOKING FOR PARTS!!! If you have any parts that would interest me....PLEASE let me know how much, and how you can get them out to me.
Well I am going to have to fix the rust through first, then I will also do the brake rotors while I am at it. The gas tank will be fixed using JB weld.
After the thing is safetied, registered, and on the road, I will be saving up for a strut stabilizer, and then anti-sway bars for the front and back.
Then the rims will be done. I will write more about my plans after the car is on the road, and the strut stabilizer is in place.