Another j-dawg 1991 Honda Accord post...
My Sound System:
- Alpine CDA 9847 MP3 Head Unit
- Alpine CHA-S634 6 MP3 CD Changer
- Alpine MRV F240 4 Channel Amp
- Alpine 12" Type R (2X) (2005 Model)
- Clarion DPX 1200.1 Monoblock Amp
- Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Cap
- JVC CS-XV620 6.5'' Coaxals
- Pioneer 6X9 3 Ways
Random Parts from my ride...
Pics of My Rims, Tires, Springs, headers and Muffler...
I put all this stuff on pretty much the same time
I had all the parts, and then in the morning, got my custom catback installed.... 2" straight-through piping from the cat back to an N1 Muffler. Then later in the day, I had my lowering springs and headers installed, and I slapped on my rims too! I did this in time for one of the meets I wanted to go to.