Top all smoothed out, with the chain for the chain fall laying on it.
We were going to use an aluminum drip edge, but could not get it to securely snap on to the mount, so we decided to make a steel one and weld it one, that will prevent any cracking in the paint.
Taking the body off so we can smooth out the bottom or it and do welding that would have hurt the paint on the frame.
It was real fun to get the body to sit right with the ropes and not slide.
Can see the led third break light slot that we cut in the body, and the Frenched license plate.
The metal "iner fender" is 1/4" steel plate made for a nice mounting plate for the rear of the body.
Vintage air unit, with AC, sort of big
Primered all of the exposed metal, it started to rust.
Cleaning up the firewall, so its a smoothie.
All boundoed up and sanded, with primer.
Me pointing out areas that need work.
On the trailer to go to our lower garage. for paint
Off she goes.