Wassup.....welcome to my ride's homepage. Check her out and write a lil in my guestbook aight. OUT!
NEW PICS ON PAGE 3!!!
The evolutionary process of bringing a 90's car into the 20th century!
Hi.....just thought of sharing some pics of my newly done up ride. Personally, I find doing up an old car more satisfying than buying a new one....and it's a one-of-a-kind creation! And plus, I save on monthly payments!!
So after nearly 3 months of CAD visual drafting, designing, waiting, fabricating, and more waiting, installing, painting and minor detailing, I have in my hands a "nearly" brand new car!! How cool is that.
I'm not thinking of engine upgrades, coz I need a daily driven car that's gonna be reliable and comfortable. I have another turboed car that I reserve strictly for stress-relieve therapy sessions!!.
Anyway, here's what I've done so far...
- Stock E5 engine
- K&N air filter with custom air swirl
- 8mm excel plug cables
- excel ignition coil
- pivot volt stabilizer
- pivot ground cabling
- magnetek fuel saver
- Denso iridium IW16 spark plugs
- Auxiliary air injector
- Idemitsu 10w40 semi synthetic engine oil
- 2' exhaust stainless steel pipe, straight through mandrel bent design
- 4-2-1 extractor
- 5'RS-R rear muffler with custom endpipe
- 15' Eterna rims rolling on Sime Astar 195/55/15
- red wheel lug nut with custom lock
- ICE upgrades
- Customized bodykit, new front & rear, side skirts & rear wing
- 2K champion white paint job
- New decals
- Blue tint hella head lamps
- Blue tint spotlights
- Black window tints
- Fogged rear lights
- Rear vortex generator
- Carbon fibre rear wing top
NEW Stage 3:
- Gabriel adjustable suspension front & rear
- Rear anti roll bar with PU mounts
- Front upgraded thicker anti roll bar with PU mounts
Pictures before conversion...
Pictures with new bodykit on next page ---->