Well thats the latest pics and the engine is now safely in the car as of tonight, April 11, 06. I will post more pics when the heads are in place and what brackets I will use to support the alternator and the AC pump since the 3rd gereration head bolts from GM do not have the big threaded studs sticking up off the tops nor the small threaded studs on the two front ones for the battery terminal negative connections to the block. The two battery terminals can easily be connected elsewhere on the block but the Alt and the AC pump will require the brackets from the gasoline powered car that do not attach to the headbolts. (dumb idea anyway, to attach anything to the top of the headbolts). Lastly there are 2 head bolts with tapped holes in them, one is not used, and the other is for an engine temp sensor to screw into, I will have to attach this somewhere else also. I will post pics of these solutions. The other solution would have been to use ARP studs since they have some threaded stud that sticks up that things can be mounted to but I choose not to use these and stick with the 3rd gen GM head bolts, that do not stretch, no really they dont.Here is a good article to read "Battle of the Diesel Beaters" Battle of the Diesel BeatersWell I installed my heads today April 11/06 and was going to install the rocker arm assemblies when I noticed that they are a defective design that may cause backfiring and unecessary valve noise and supposed to be replaced with an upgraded version. The first pic shows the engine in the car with the heads in place and torqued up to 130ft/lbs, done in two steps, first to 100 and then to 130 using 10w30 engine oil as lube and clean "chased" threads in the block.