Alright, I know your probably woundering what all I done to this motor... First off this is a 85 turbo block and is cross-drilled along with TI rods and crank. The head I just replaced with a carb head (287casting). I replaced the cast pistons with Forged Venolia pistons after i blew a hole through one of them. they use a larger wrist pin aswell. I installed a Melling High Volume Pump, Mallory Unilite Distributor, ARP Head Studs, ARP Flywheel and Pressure Plates bolts, Mopar header (2.5"collector) and FWD Performance (2.5") madrel bend exhaust to a MagnaFlow Muffler(2.5"), Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel, TurbosUnleashed Ultimate 4-Puck Clutch, Fidanza adjustable cam gear sprocket, CompCams Turbo cam(22-124-4), Mopar Performance Rockers, Springs, Chrome Moly Retainers, Viton Valve Seals, PT Hydraulic Lifters with shims. Also using a 160* t-stat and a FWD Performance custom billet T-stat housing. Using a B&M Supercharger Gauge and a DynoJet WideBand2 A/F Monitor w/Gauge.