This car was originally manufactured for the Gulf Area and came from Saudi Arabia to be exact. It has a JDM AWD configuration (36/64) with no O2 sensors, so it is typically the fastest SVX ever produced by Fuji Heavy Industries.
The full bodykit/high spoiler trend started in Lebanon by the early 2000. I was around 22 years old at that time and wanted to have my share of the mania. But never trusted anyone with my car and preferred to go watch a fiberglass craftsman in action, see "how he shapes" the parts and what materials he uses. it only took a will for me to dare and step in a world I knew nothing about...
So I learned how to work with Fiberglass and started experimenting first on my other car, the VW MK1. After mastering it correctly, I carefully fabricated this bodykit you see on my SVX and it took me around 3 years in trial and error (concerning design) until I reached the shape you see here.
Concerning Modifications, The following upgrades have been done:
- A unique cold intake piping (not shown)
- K&N E-0940 inside a ventilated copper box.
- Ecutune Stage 1V4 Chip
- SmallCar's clear headlights and corners
- True Xenons
- Megan Racing dual stainless steel exhausts and piping
- Custom modified shock absorbers (Exceptional Competition Performance)
- Teflon Bushings for both front and rear
- Stiffer End links, coming from BMW X5 parts for front.
- Custom silver color (50% pearl 50% silver) and the top and trunk are dark silver
- BIG tranny cooler and SuperSynthetic ATF Castrol
- Silver dash parts (painted the faux wood the same color as the outside)
- 9005 lights conversion
- SmallCar's SS lines
- Extra ventilation for brakes (not shown)
- 17" X 8.5 MAE O.Z Racing Rims
- Reverse Glow Gauges
- 1� aluminum spacers mounted above the rear struts.
- Widened rear fenders to get clearance for the 8.5� rims
- Silver JVC dual deck Boschmann and Sony Xplod speakers and tweeters....
Currently undergoing a serious performance/restoration/reshape project.
Phase I to be completed by August 2008 (Performance)
Phase II to be completed by August 2009 (restoration/reshape)
Keeping fingers crossed...