- Click this link for a heart touching tribute to the innocent lives ruthlessly taken away by the religious-extremist-terrorists on 9/11: September 11th song by Jewel.
- A tribute to the victims of 9/11 "Can't Cry Hard Enough": Victims of 9/11
Watch Video:If You're Reading This (Tim McGraw)
- "If You're Reading This" a tribute to the troops by Tim McGraw.
- This Polaroid is my wife and I with Tim McGraw backstage in San Jose.
- 2004 Volvo S40 Luxury Sport Edition (LSE) Came stock with 16" BBS rims as seen in 6th photo. One photo taken near Asilomar Beach in Monterey/Pacific Grove and another by the entrance to Laguna Seca racetrack on HWY 68 shows car sporting 17" Konig Monsoon rims and a couple in the driveway of our home.
- I've always been a fan of Volvo ads so I posted some here; loved the sight of Volvo turbo stationwagons winning races against Z28s, BMWs and the like.
- Please humor me with posting concert pics on a car website afterall it is the Eagles (great music for that long drive). The concert was 10 Oct 05 Mon night in San Jose at the HP Pavilion. We splurged and got center stage row 4 seats (worth every penny). I was close enough to make eye contact with Don Henley, could see Glenn Frey's charming smile and his black/white wingtips and could read the guitar make of Timothy B. Schmit's bass (Fender) and Joe Walsh's electric (Gibson). Seeing them perform live was a dream come true because I've loved them ever since I was a kid growing up in the 70's.
At entrance to Laguna Seca
At Pacific Grove near Asilomar Beach
Volvo beating BMWs
Eagles Live in San Jose 10 Oct 05
Glenn Frey, Don Henley & Joe Walsh
Joe Walsh & Don Henley
Timothy B. Schmit
Timothy Schmit, Glenn Frey & Joe Walsh
Joe Walsh solo
The incredible Scorpians performing live in Salinas, CA on 3 Jul 06: