Built the box, put it in, bolted it down and cut out the wall. That was a full days work, also put in the amps and batterys but I already had the amp and battery box built so I just stuck them in.
Here's the wall, I had planed on puting the sub on the passenger side top and the port where it's at because that's how it worked best in my Jeep, but the sub tested louder on the drivers side so I put port over sub drivers side.
Wired up the amps, batts and sub. Tested the amps output to make sure they are puting out the same power.
Put in the sub and made an adjustable port that slides open and closed and did some more low level testing.
In testing the peak frequency was lower and the port was too small so that means the box is to big. The back of the box is adjustable so I can reduce the internal volume easily.
I adjusted the box down to match the largest port and did a test, got a 146.7. Keep in mind the box is not air tight and I think the port is to big. All testing it done within DB drag rules and conditions.
This is one of the ways I adjust the box, it's a chain drive system that turns 4 threaded rods to move the back internal panel of the box.
The loudest I got this box was 149 so I took it all out and started something else. Check page 3