Well the first thing I did was install the Magnaflow axle-back system. Although it sounded nice it was not what I was looking for. I then upgraded to the Magnaflow catback with magnapack system. Now, that is what I wanted. Unfortunately I didn't take pics of the exhaust when installing it. Too cold in -10 degree temps. Deeper growl than factory setup. A lot louder at WOT. Now that I have over 20,000 km on the car the exhaust is very loud. Neighbours are starting to complain, well some of them are.
Next step was to install the racing stripes. I liked the ones on the concept car so this is what I was aiming for. Took me about 8 hours. Everything was hand cut. I got my car in Oct 2004 so fortunately at that time nobody was really selling stripe kits for the new stang which made mine fairly original. However, now the kit is so popular a lot of people have it. I still think it looks great. For those that want to know, it says GT 350 on the side because that is the current HP I have after installing my performance mods.
Next installation was the Eibach springs. Pretty simple install. Front struts needed a spring compressor. Bit of a pain but overall not too bad to install. Took about 2 hours for everything. Pics are terrible since it had just finished snowing and I took the car out for a spin to see how harsh the ride was. I didn't notice too much of a difference. Eibach Pro-kit lowered the car close to 1 1/4 inches all around. Car handles great in corners. A little rough on some of the roads around here but I am pretty impressed with the suspension.
The American Racing Torq Thrust II Custom rims took about 3 months to show up (which was perfect timing since the snow had just melted) and the spinners just arrived (7 months later). Only downfall is the rims are very hard to keep clean. I just happened to snow a few weeks after I installed them and they oxidized immediately. They sure do like to oxidize quickly. I have to polish them every 2-3 weeks and that isn't enough. 18x10's on the rear with 7.25" backspace and 18x8's on the front with 5.5" backspace.
I decided to go with BFG Gforce T/A KDW-NT tires. I put 285/40's on the rear and 255/45's on the front. Tires grip very good and definately improved the cars handling.
Calipers were painted with Dura-coat caliper paint. Easy to use and does a great job.