I entered the Mopar Nationals event in Davie Florida.. It was a great time.. Lots of great Mopars including a guy I met at the show with a 68 rag top.. Here are some of the Pics
Well before we went to turkey run I lowered the front end so it was level with the rear and made a radiator cover with some aluminum and some other little dress up things. Turkey Run was awsome!! got some ideas for my car.. I think I'm going to repaint the side of the car.. with a 2-tone look. maybe a light blue color. the cruise was really cool from the Bellair Plaza at night.. there were some really nice cars there.. not two many secand gen Barracudas.
10-30-06 Still working on it.. getting ready for this years Turkey Run in Daytona Beach.. should be a blast. Finally My car will be in the show.. after 3 years of hard work I feel it is ready for it's first car show. Still have a list of things I still need to do before the show, just finished the exhaust.. last night.. man that was a lot of work.. since I narrowed the rear by relocating the springs, I had no room for the 3" pipe.. but I managed to get it in there and come out the side.
3-09-06 Almost done with the trunk.. I put 2 JL 10's with rockford amps etc.. Wiring is complete just have to clean up the lexan and put it over the battery cover, crossovers and cap
Here is the Monster cable Cap I painted and put next to the MB Quart crossovers Battery area is almost done.. I made the backing with a piece of aluminum that I polished the shit out of.. it looks like a mirror
Made a place for the 6X9's
I put the Mopar leaf relocator so I could fit the meat.. they are great for mini tubs.
Originally was a slant 6 which the previous owner put a 318 then I put the 360 in then stroked to 408.
12-01-05 Got back from the Turkey run in Daytona Beach and got my gauges, A/C vents and controls. As far as the A/C goes, I did not like the location of the stock vents which were below the dash board I believe... My car did not have the A/C option when I got it. My good buddy Mike helped make a template and from there I went to a metal shop and had a face plate made in stainless.. So I'm pretty happy with it now.
I've been trying to make my own dash.. I first started using a fiberglass base.. then I didn't like the turnout... then a buddy of mine helped me fabricate a metal one.. and it turned out to be awsome!!!.. A big problem I had to work through was cooling. As a lot of A-Body owners know out there, this is a tight area.. so I had to do a bit of cutting and create a wider area to fit the 19"X27"X2 radiator.
The condensor does not help the problem here... Anyway the problem is solved with a few custom bracketsd and sheet metal.
page 1 ### My car as it stands today ####
page 2 ### My car during body/paint work ###
page 3 ### My car as it was before paint ##
page 4 ### When I first bought it ###
page 5 ### Parts list used for the Build ###
page 6 ### Interior Work###