Well, Here are some pictures of what the inside looked like when we very first started.And here are the Two Digital Designs 9515 that were in it, but were taken out for work. Nate getting stuck in the box, trying to unbolt/unscrew the subAfter the subs/batteries were removed, we began framework on the dashboard/doors.we decided to use joist hangers and 2x6 for raw strength. overkill? no such thing!here you can see a rough shape of the dash outline.and then it progressed toPic of the car when we brought it in (before 10 hours of work!)and here it is in the thick of all the work. tons of dust, scraps, and stuff all over!!At this point, we also began work on the doors. We BOLTED 2x6's to the doors, then covered them with particle board. very sturdy. the door hinges began to sag after this, because all the weight!After this, the interior began to come together. we got most of the dash covered with particle board, and fastened down quite well. here are a few pics of that.after that, finish work began. gaps were filled with expanding foam, then bondo. at this time all the woodworking was pretty much done. Then we used resin on the whole interior. we really poured it on. we did about 5 coats, really thick. we used heaters to get it to cure better (it was cold out!)The next page shows the (mostly) finished interior, some miscellaneous shots of the car, and some other good stuff!