All 3 subs in.
Thad standing next to his work of art. Due to schedule differences, this box took me and him around 2 months to make. If we would have worked solid it would have taken about 2-3 weeks.
The finished product in the trunk, i am really impressed with it and it is pretty loud.
Here is the only picture of my head unit Kenwood's KDC-X811.
Here is the 4 gauge power wire i ran. I didn't feel like ripping apart the whole interior. The wire goes to another battery in the back and then to the amp.
I don't have any pictures of my amp, an MTX 2300x running in 4ohm stereo.
I have decided to sell the car and the rims, but not the system. Email if you are interested.