A few months ago I decided to repaint the entire Tracker. A complete color change was the new idea. So the interior trim needed to be redone.With the help of some friends the trim started to take on a new look. Since the new color of the Tracker is going to be Arctic white, the trim needed to be painted white to match. These pictures are of a couple of the trim pieces in primer ready to be shot with a nice coat of arctic white paint.Well after about 2 coats of paint on all the trim, all the vents were put back together and the pieces wewre laid out to see what they would look like grouped together. I think they turned out pretty good myself. The paint and primer that was used was purchased at Advance Auto Parts, its made by Plastikote. Once it cures the paint is pretty hard and fairly chip resistant.After the trim was done the rest of the dash and console looked kind of bare. So I decided to paint the entire dash and console. I chose a new paint by Krylon especially made for plastic called Fusion. Let me tell you this stuff WORKS!! My color scheme is white and blue so naturally I did the dash and console in Patriotic blue. The contrast of the white trim against the blue dash really looks great. All of the painting was done by my step-dad and myself.Next was the interior panels. These are the door panels and the roll bar panels as they come from the factory. These are the rear side panels and the tailgate panel. After removing these panels I realized they weren't made of the best quality materials. So we decided to make all new panels through out the Tracker.These pictures show what the panels look like with the factory "fake" vinyl was removed. We used these panels as templates to make the new panels. The factory panels are made of flimsy press paper material and aren't really strong enough. We used 1/8" masonite to fabricate the new panels, the masonite made the new panels much more ridgid.After the new panels were finished they were taken to the upholstery shop to be padded and covered in a nice blue vinyl. These pictures show the rear side panels and the roll bar panels after they were covered in vinyl. The seats were also recovered in white and blue vinyl at the same time as all of the panels were. Pictures of the seats will be posted as soon as the film gets developed.To spice up the interior a bit, I decided to go with new billet accessories for the doors and dash. The picture on the left is what Im going to use for arm rests. They are actually grab handles purchased from FBI Mini. The handles matched up with the factory arm rest holes perfectly. The photo on the right are the new billet window cranks. These were purchased from Driver F/X.com.Next was a set of billet lock pulls. I think these looked a lot better than the factory plastic pulls. The coolest addiution to the doors were the polished billet flamed door handles. These really turn some heads. All of this was purchased from Stylin' Concepts. Photos of the new and improved door panels will be posted after the modifications for the 8" mid bass drivers are complete.Next was to concentrate on the dash. I decided on a cool Grant steering wheel to follow the color scheme Im going with. When I purchased the wheel, I also purchased a new billet horn button to clean up the center of the wheel.After looking around Ebay for some parts I came across a billet gauge trim panel. It was relatively cheap and I thought it would look good along with all the rest of the billet accessories I had purchased.This is what the panel looks like from the manufacturer. Since I already had my gauge cluster out to paint the dash I figured I'd go on and install the trim. The following pictures will show the installation of the trim on my gauges.I decided to add a lil color to my gauges, so I painted the small round covers that hide the needle shafts. I also replaced all of the factory green dash bulbs with hyper white bulbs. The finished cluster looks great in my opinion.