Thanks for checking out one of my projects, a 2.0 SPI powered 1998 Escort SE Wagon.
It's affectionately known as the "ghetto wagon" (for the ... Show morelongest time it had mis-matched body panels and hood). I built this car for my wife to use as daily transport as well as delivery vehicle for my speed shop, ZXtuner.com . The parts on the car I sell at my site are italicized.
Mods seen in these pics are:
1. Invader Hood in Silver Kevlar
2. Clear Corner front headlamps with Lumiko Hyper White Headlight Bulbs
3. Mercury Tracer front bumper with the Merc emblem filled and a Ford one added.
4. Hella Angel Eye Driving Lights
5. Window Ventvisors
6. Roof rack Removed and filled, filler panels painted to match hood/wheels
7. ZXtuner license Frame
8. ALT 17x7" Wheels (40mm offset)and Kumho 205/40-17 Ecsta 711's
9. Tokico S/R struts on ZX2 springs
10. shaved side mouldings
11. 93-96 Escort GT side skirts
12. Shaved stock Radio Antenna, replaced with a center roof mount amplified stubby antenna
13. Mercury Tracer Wagon Tail lenses (full red, no amber turn/sig) with LED bulbs
14. Escort GT rear disc brakes with Slot/Drilled Brake Rotors, Powder Coated Caliper Brackets, and Goodridge Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
15.ZXtuner Silver Face Reverse Glow Gauge Faces
16. ZX2 Leather Steering Wheel Show Less