This is my 1996 Lincoln Towncar! I have had it for a while now, and it's on it's 3rd build! I first got the car it was super clean but it's had a... Show more rod knocking! So it's been a project from DAY 1. I had the motor replaced out of an 1998 that only had 60,000. Then I put 20's on it and a in-dash ALPINE TV, and added FLOWMASTER Exhust!
Then as time went on of course 20's got smaller and smaller looking!!! So i decided to "GO BIG" and I had it lifted by BIG PAPA's in Cincinnati and they put 24"s on it! I also had BIG PAPA's put the LAMBO DOORS on! CAR CAN BE SEEN ON MIDWEST STREET RYDERS VOL. 1!!
NOW>>>>I at it again and redoing the whole car!!
1. I went to MIRROR MAGIC in Hamlton, OHIO. I had it sprayed HOUSE OF KOLOR HOTPINK PEARL!! Also had new chrome and headlights put in!!
2.Sold the 24"s that were on it!
3.Started buying my system and tv's for the car!
(2) JL W7 13's and (2) JL 1000/1 amps!
(1) set of 5x7 JL XR series componets for the front doors!
(1) set of 6 1/2" JL XR series componets for the rear deck!
(1) JL 450/4 amp to run the componets!
and then all STINGER WIRE AND HOOKUPS for everthing!
Then got rid of my old ALPINE FLIP OUT for a NEW ALPINE W-205 double den! Got 2 sets of Headrest tv's and 3 flip down mointors!
4. Went back to BIG PAPA's and had them install AIR RIDE! (ten swicthes)
5. As soon as the AIR RIDE was done search for wheels first set didnt work they looked good just were to wide or offset not right!
5. Finally before it left BIG PAPA's I ended up getting DUB TRUMPS which we was able to get with the right offset to tuck!!
Just some random pixs!
That is where it's at now! Waiting to do my install on system and tv's! probally going to do it same time as my interior which will be in a month or so!! Then it's on to the MOTOR again I need some HORSEPOWER!! CORBA?? SUPERCHARGER?? or just build what is in it 4.6 single cam! Show Less