Pictures For Fun - Vermont Gun Range (16 Sept. 2004)
Just some pictures of me at the rifle/pistol range =) Not car related, but I figured i'd throw the... Show morem up here.
The pistol is a Glock 23, by the way. If anyone wanted to know. Its my cousin's...
More Pictures of Me and the 2002 GT
(Above) Pictures taken on 26 Sept 2004.
Just some random pics of me
MORE PICS TO COME SOON...
. Show Less
My Current Stang: "Black Betty"
2002 Mustang GT
->5spd Manual Transmission
-> Black with Dark Charcoal Leather Interior.
->Premium/Bulli... Show moret Package.
-> 49,980 miles (as of 14 March 2006)
CURRENT MODIFICATIONS: (In order)
- 8" Shorty Antenna
- Bullit Pedals
- MGW Ltd. "GT" Shift Knob
- Mach 1 Grille Delete Kit
- Mach 1 Chin Spoiler
- Custom "STEEDA" (3rd) Brake Light
* Magnaflow (catted) X-pipe
* SLP "Loudmouth" (cat-back) Exhaust
- 17x9", 17x10.5" Cobra R Chrome Wheels
(275/40/17 Nitto 555R Drag Radials)
* JBA Shorty Headers
- Eibach Pro-Kit Springs (1.25" drop all around)
- Tokico 5pt Adjustable (front) Shocks
- STEEDA Cast & Camber Plates
- STEEDA Strut Tower Brace
- MGW "Sportsman" shifter (blue handle)
* FRPP 70mm Throttle Body
* Ported & Polished Stock Plenum
- Power Slotted Rotors (stock size)
Mods Awaiting Install:
- Motive 3.73 Gears
- Traction Lok Rebuild Kit
Future Modification Goals:
- SCT X-Cal 2 Tuner & Dyno Tune
- VT Stage 2 Cams w/ springs
- CAI (JLT or STEEDA)
- Hood (can't decide which yet...)
- STEEDA Hood Pins
- 13" Cobra Brake Upgrade
- 10th Anniversary SVT Cobra Wheels (for winter use)
- STEEDA chrome Ultra Light wheels (18x9 - for street use)
More Pics of "Black Betty", 2002 GT =)
(above) These are pics of the Mach 1 Chin spoiler, after the installation.
Pics of my custom made "STEEDA" Brake Light, as well as my new SLP Loudmouth Exhaust.
(Above LEFT)Pics of 70mm T/B and ported Plenum Intake & the STEEDA strut tower brace (I put those 'steeda' letters on it)
(Above RIGHT)Picture of the new 3.73 Motive gears, T-lok rebuild kit and an installation shim kit, all for the rear end. Show Less