Not much so far but it'll come together soon enough. Future mods will be, of course, paint. I haven't decided on a color yet. Custom interior. I'... Show morem waiting until the move to Texas to get that done. I'm also thinking of going fuel injection. I'M TIRED OF TUNING A CARB! New rims, 2" drop, tint, and whatever else I can't think of at the moment. I did win first place in a local car show in the undercontruction class. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut ever now and then.
The old Holley 750 Double-Pumper carburator setup.
Check it out also on:
http://custom.autos.yahoo.com/gallery/overview-car-14861;_ylt=Akhma7No6b.IZlAJdPNAuzZNsMkF Show Less
1. 89-91 Mazda S5 13B with an Extend Port. Yeah, I know. The builder didn't port the exhaust. Something to do with it being a non-turbo. Hmmm? I did get... Show more a discount though!
2. Racing Beat Road Race header
3. Custom 2 1/2" Exhaust with 40 Series Flowmaster muffler
4. Racing Beat intake
5. Weber 48mm side-draft carburetor
6. Holley RED fuel pump w/ Holley Fuel Pressure Reg
7. Modified distributor by Unlimited RPM w/ GC igniters
8. Magnacore 10mm wires w/ NGK Iridium plugs
9. MSD 6AL
10. Pineapple Racing's Alternator Relocation Bracket
11. Custom aluminum radiator w/ custom mounts (original for an '69 Ford Mustang)
12. Autometer Sport-Comp gauges: Tach, Speed-o, Oil pressure, Temp, Volts, Fuel Level Show Less