After a bath sittin in SHIP!
At my shop.
Parked at SHIP.
Well here she is finally painted. I still have alot of work to do. I will be buff... Show moreing it out very soon.
Here is a shot of the side with the bags down pretty far. This was taken right after we finished the paint job.
The rear after the paint job. Notice no trunk lock :)
- K&N cone filter on S tube
- RKsport stainless dual exhaust
- Removed "bong"
- lower engine mount
- upper engine mount
- Gun Metal Paint job
- Bomex Front Bumper for the Toyota
- RKSport Type J rear
- RKsport Type J side skirts
- RKsport Ram Air hood ss style
- Aerogear Z3 Fenders
- Spoiler 2k Cavalier headlight
- APC 2K clear corners
- Chrome corner bulbs that glow amber
- Shaved Handles
- Shaved Locks
- Shaved Antenna
- Locking hood pins
- Door Popper kit with 35lb selonoids
- Custom interior work about to go in.
Have a few more pieces to finish.
Props to my boy Metzger for all his
- Ichibahn pedals
- Viair 450C air compressor kit from
- 8 1/2 inch gold plated valves 350 PSI
- Line and fittings from FBI
- 7 gallon tank from FBI
- In strut air bags from AIM
- Air Cylinders from AIM
- 10 position smoke black switch box
- RK Sport front strut tower bar brace
- Enkie CDR9 18's
- 225/40/18 Nankang tires
- Painted the rear drums black
Page 1 - Introduction and Mod list
Page 2 - Suspension
Page 3 - The building process
Page 4 - Body Work
Page 5 - Interior
Page 6 - Car Shows
Page 7 - Updated section...car is buffed and polished Show Less
A shot of the rear with the Type-J bumper and dual magnaflow catback exhaust. This was the interior before it was redone. Pain in the A$$. This is a picture... Show more of the front end before the bomex front went on. This is a picture of my car right after the bomex front bumper was put on and 2k headlight conversion was done. The Z3 fenders from aerogear prompted this tear down. It took me 3 days to make the fender fit properly. This is where I decided to put the popper for my doors. I welded my selonoid for my door popper system here. Show Less