4.3 V6 4 SPEED AUTOMATIC FOR PARTS OR RESTORATION
EMAIL ME FOR MORE DETAILS AT JONYMOPAR@AOL.COM
HELLO, AND WELCOME TO THE CARDOMAIN COMMUNITY.THIS IS MY 1985 PLYMOUTH TURISMO THAT IS EQUIPPED WITH THE VERY RARE B&M BLOWER SET UP, THE CAR WAS ADVERTI... Show moreSED AS A TURISMO/DUSTER BECAUSE OF IT'S SUN, SITE AND SOUND OPTIONS. THE BLOWER PRODUCES ABOUT 9PSI WITH A MODIFIED 6 RIB PULLEY.IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE VISIT MY OFFICIAL CD SITE BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK http://www.cardomain.com/ride/549641 Show Less
Interior is stock with the exception of the gages and some custom electronics that I designed and installed, such as a WASHER FLUID LOW indicator, manual ove... Show morerride switch for the electric fan,and a low vac light for the brake booster.
A blue L.E.D. lights when everything is cool, or a bright orange L.E.D. if there is trouble. This feature was added because the hoses running to the Aux Vac canister run thru the fire wall to the cowl area. I was worried about vibration cutting the hoses.
Power window kits were a nice addition to make life a little better.
The rear hatch has lights and a custom embroidered carpet. Sorry for the bad digital photo, wording says Duster 2.2SC Dare to be different. I built this car for Show and GO, and yet it's still practical enough to drive every day. I hope you all enjoyed viewing my Duster. I will be updating this site soon with more detailed pics and a time progression page of all the changes.
Now to give credit to those who helped me with this project over the years.
1. Arty and the guys at FUTURE AUTOMOTIVE, Pelham NY. Engine removal and installation.
2. Mike at UNIQUE SIGNS in Mamaronek, NY for graphic work.
3. John and Steve at the former GRAYROCK AUTOBODY, NEW ROCHELLE, NY for Hood scoop installation. and DAD for helping with the making of it.
4. DAN and JUDY at EMBROIDERY and MORE, Brewster NY. carpet work.
5. My girlfriend Silvana for putting up with me.. Show Less